BBK announced January 12, 2012 a strategic partnering with BWLimited to offer services to clients to build their Supplier Diversity Programs. The recent challenges of the economic downturn of left Minority companies at a greater disadvantage to obtain the tools for growth and sustainability. For their part, Tier 1s struggle to effectively understand and help MBEs deal with these issues in a process-driven way. Additional hurdles in the form of different reporting requirements, a lack of qualified resources and manpower in their leaned-out organizations, often make a difficult task an impossible one. Combining the BWLimited team’s expertise in procurement process and systems development along with BBK’s hands on capability to evaluate and assist suppliers in performance improvement, we can now provide our clients a full service capability on either an outsourced basis or in a supportive role for Supplier Diversity programing.
- GMAAN Lifetime Achievement Award
- Motorcar Parts of America Announces Appointment of New Directors
- The Links, Incorporated Michigan chapters raise $100,000 for Flint youth
- Barbara Whittaker Lifetime Achievement Award Presentation
- Post-election direction: Executives have their say on issues facing business